Parish Engagement (1)
SUMMARY: Helps CCC’s Office of Parish Engagement maintain and manage relationships with other volunteers.
DEPARTMENT: Parish Engagement
SHIFT: Remote, 2-4 hours per week
REPORTS TO: Director of Parish Engagement
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Communicate volunteer needs to parishes.
• Work with Director of Parish Engagement and program staff to create new volunteer opportunities.
• Help maintain updated volunteer opportunity listings.
• Assist with compiling volunteer information for social ministry updates and bulletin announcements.
• Complete documentation and training as necessary.
• Abide by program policies and procedures as outlined in volunteer manuals and training materials.
• Comply with requests for updated background checks and drug screening.
• Attend program orientation and scheduled training sessions and participate in periodic in-service training as requested.
• Represent Commonwealth Catholic Charities in the community and workplace in a professional and ethical manner.
• Demonstrate sensitivity to the service population’s cultural and socioeconomic characteristics.
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
• Utilizes a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: None.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment is favorable.
DIRECT REPORTS: None.