This position is responsible for creating a call log from voicemails for the Intake Specialist, filing paperwork, and completing other administrative tasks for clients and staff of the Counseling Program.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Listens to Intake Specialist’s voicemails, and creates a detailed log of all incoming calls, so that Specialist can return these calls.
* Ensures that copies of paperwork are available, including intake paperwork for new clients, and copies of the curricula for group clients.
* Files paperwork, including referrals from probation officers, documentation from clinicians for their group and individual clients, and rosters for group and individual clients.
* Prints labels and creates files for new clients.
* Greets new clients at the front desk, and facilitates completion of intake paperwork.
* Reviews client insurance provider participation in a behavioral health plan, and verifies eligibility for new and existing insurance clients.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: high school diploma or equivalent, with experience in administrative duties preferred